How to Send Long Videos on iPhone with Ease
Taking amazing pictures with your iPhone frequently produces films that are too big to send by email or conventional messaging services. Fortunately, there are several ways to easily share those lengthy videos with others using the iPhone. We’ll go over step-by-step instructions in this blog post on how to send long videos from your iPhone to friends and family without sacrificing quality.
1. Using iMessage for Moderate-Sized Videos:
iMessage, Apple’s messaging platform, allows you to send videos directly through text messages. For videos that are moderately sized:
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Start a new message or select an existing conversation.
- Tap the camera icon next to the message input field.
- Choose “Photo Library” and select the video you want to send.
- Trim the video if needed and tap “Choose.”
- Tap the blue send button.
2. Using AirDrop for Quick and Wireless Transfer:
- Ensure AirDrop is enabled on both your iPhone and the recipient’s device.
- Open the Photos app and locate the video you want to share.
- Tap the share icon (box with an arrow).
- Select the device you want to AirDrop the video to.
3. Using iCloud Link for Large Videos:
For videos that exceed the file size limits of messaging apps, iCloud provides a convenient solution:
- Open the Photos app and select the video.
- Tap the share icon and select “Copy iCloud Link.”
- Choose whether you want to set permissions to “Anyone with the link” or limit access to specific contacts.
- Share the copied link through a messaging app or email.
4. Using Third-Party Cloud Services:
Utilizing cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive allows you to upload and share large videos:
- Upload the video to your preferred cloud storage app.
- Generate a shareable link within the app.
- Share the link via text, email, or any messaging platform.
5. Using Video Editing Apps for Compression:
Video editing apps can help compress large videos without compromising quality:
- Download a video editing app like iMovie, InShot, or Video Compressor.
- Import the video into the app.
- Edit and compress the video.
- Save the compressed video to your camera roll and share as usual.
With so many possibilities, sending lengthy films from your iPhone is no longer a problem. There is a solution for every need, whether you favor the ease of use of iMessage, the customization available in video editing apps, the versatility of cloud services, or the simplicity of AirDrop. Investigate these strategies to make sure your long films smoothly reach the people you want them to, while maintaining the caliber and spirit of the moments you’ve recorded.